Floral dress and purple lips

I've been enjoying my Sunday to the fullest. I can easily say that chilling on the couch can be described as my official hobby. I did roll out of the couch to go out for dinner with the bf to a place around the corner, mostly visited by older folks. I never wear make-up at home if I'm not planning to go out of the house. Dinner is opportunity enough to make some effort. I decided to put my best make-up foot forward and go all full face to eat mussels. Good opportunity to take some pics before too, really making a blogging effort again, see?! 
Luckily the weather is very good. I actually realized that I prefer some clouds on a warm day, this way I don't sweat like a pig. Yes, it's not all rainbows and unicorns. Today's weather was exactly that and a like breeze. 
It was also high time to wear a dress that I bought on sale, two years ago. A dress that doesn't require to wear a bra #bliss not like I need one anyway, but even I fit in that mold that is Western society. Our girl squad was just discussing recently how visible nipples became a taboo over a last decade or so and padded bra's took over. When you look at the 90's, for example, you see so many nipples on Friends and SATC that to this Facebook era, it almost looks X-rated. I wouldn't be surprised if 90's Rachel would have been reported after posting a selfie in her new silk dress.I guess being a woman comes with a lot of bullshit, but it doesn't mean you have to agree with it.



Wearing: Zara dress & sandals, JBC bag.









So happy with my MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky shade. From the three colors I own, Kooky has the best quality.


No comments