Union Jack and working out


What's up with this dramatic drop of temperature?! I'm used to a few transition weeks, but I guess it's not for this year. The thought of my Mexican holiday is keeping me sane. I'm dreaming about those white beaches and blue ocean. It's a bit less than two months to go, so rather than let myself loose as I tend to do during cold times, I need to start working on that beach body. I'm so ashamed, as I haven't been to the gym since my return from Greece, which is two months ago already! Yes, I have a membership, luckily it's only basic fit, but everything I build up working out in the first semester of the year is now long gone. I've just been so tired working and home so late that I don't have the will or the strength to hit the gym. The whole thing that you get energized from your work out only works for me when I'm well into the routine and I'm so far out of it that it even hurts to think about working out, so I just keep on postponing it. My next goal is to go next weekend ;)

In the meantime Fall wardrobe is back into rotation for me it's good balance between pieces I've been wearing for a few seasons and some new once I'm adding. One of these are the most comfortable Chelsea boots I ordered from Asos, they're genuine leather and were just 27 euros! I'm sure this will be a pair I wear until they are destroyed. The funny thing is, I never even had Chelsea boots. Definitely convinced now.
Which Fall items are you excited about?



Wearing: The Kooples sweater, H&M trend skirt, Asos chelsea boots, Chanel bag, Michael Kors earrings.








No comments