Suburban bohemian


At last, the temperatures slowly get a little more acceptable and it was high time for another post!
I'm very busy with the everyday hassle of life. You know: working, being sick, spending too much time on the train, reading and trying to carry on in general. Adult life can fly by in a blink of an eye. Where were these 'new year' resolutions?! Seems ages ago.
Currently I'm living towards a very exciting trip at the end of this month, but more on that later on.

So, it's been pretty chilly lately and usually I'm at work when something resembling sun is out there, but I had some luck this past Easter weekend and decided to wear my new duster coat. It's been waiting to be worn ever since my birthday, as it was a present from a dear friend of mine who decided to pick something for me from my 'Wishlist' board on Pinterest. Well, you see, she's a genius, this board does have some purpose.

The coat is made of that perfect flowy, but not too thin fabric and can be worn both as a coat, or as in my case as a dress, if belted. I decided to get some color in that outfit with this colorful LV carré.
I'd be sporting this outfit, sans tights, at Coachella if I had the chance.

I love how long my hair is in these pictures, I actually cut it a bit shorter this week, as my ombre points became a bit too dry. No worries, though, the hair is still long.



Wearing: Zara coat, skirt, boots & sunglasses, Boohoo duster coat, Louis Vuitton silk carre, H&M ring.






No comments