Sunday dresscode - Ripped Jeans


The weeks have been flying lately, but here I am again. As you might know, we had some super strange weather and hail storms this week. Our plexi roof window and shed roof got bashed in, so I was a bit preoccupied. All the cars in the neighborhood also suffered. It was in the middle of the night, so extra scary too. The mayhem lasted about 15 minutes, I think, but the damage to our city was pretty big.

Today was the first normal day, weather wise, not too hot. After five days in rather formal wear, I'm super lazy and crave my ripped jeans during the weekend or days off. I'm very much in love with this pair from Forever 21 and have been wearing them quite a lot. I saw them about one month ago, but the amount of people waiting in line at the register was HUGE and I didn't have time to wait. So few weeks later I returned for them, only to find a very last pair, luckily in my size! It's the most perfect pair of Summer jeans in my eyes.

So the weekend dress code has so far been: 'Throw something on and go'. Relaxed clothing is the key to Summer dressing for me. I also got three different pairs of espadrilles. Who needs Chanel when you have a pair for 5.50 euros at Inno?!


Wearing: Zara shirt, Forever21 jeans, Inno espadrilles, Michael Kors watch, H&M ring, c/o Ray-Ban sunglasses.




Banging new nails, the white one is glowing in the dark btw.




This is really what I do best in my private life, making faces all the time. My boyfriend is used to nothing else, really!

No comments