A LBD outfit to start the year and why we need them?!


Technically the outfit is still from last years Christmas dinner (the cheat!). I didn't came to post it before the year wrapped up, so here it comes. The dress I'm wearing is one of the first sale finds.
I went shopping not planning on buying ANY black dresses, but what do you think?! I ended up with one.
My excuse? It was only 15 euros and reminded me of Versace. I'm glad I bought it, but I seriously need to get that LBD addiction under control.

I never counted how many LBD's I have, but I imagine having at least 20 (oops). I guess an LBD rehab is right in order after a coat rehab. I also happened to buy a new coat and get another LBD as present. There's no returning from here. I'm planning on a major closet cleaning action tomorrow. Room has to be made, stuff has to go. 
Am I alone in this or does anyone else have a LBD problem? They are just sooo easy to wear!


Wearing: c/o Vero Moda coat, H&M Trend dress, Zara heels, Swarovski ring, Dyrberg/Kern earrings, Chanel Péridot nail polish.










No comments