Holidays are heeere!


Merry Christmas, dearest readers!
I've fallen into a patron of celebrating (started with my birthday), being sick and working. Time management class is what I should do.

So a few quick lines before I go and stuff my face with food until I can't breath anymore.
I hope all of you spend the holidays the way you most like it and with people you love, or books or whatever you love.

I can't deny it, I always loved the holiday season, great food, cheesy songs, presents and laughs, what not to love? For years I wanted a corny Christmas sweater, a little kitsch can't hurt anyone, right?! While one sweater is on it's way, I hope I get it soons, I'm wearing another one I picked up at River Island recently.
Faux fur and glitters, this just screams Christmas.

Annebeth took this pictures during a day out on the town. I just love that Christmas treee!


Wearing: Mango coat, River Island sweater and bag, 3Suisses sweater, H&M jeans and shirt, c/o Nike Airmax sneakers, Swarovski ring.







No comments