Bomber Jack


Just a quick post to show you one of my best sale purchases. I've been eyeing this lovely embroidered bomber jacket for quite a while, but was waiting for the price to drop. I waited till it was 50 euros and bought it. You don't want it to sell out because of your greediness, right?! 
Quite happy with it, it's perfect for the transitional weather between Summer and Fall.

Btw, I was totally wrong, Summer weather is still here. We're still baking and sweating. Don't even remember when we got so lucky with the weather before this Summer. Lurves it, except for the hot public transportation and the smelly people on it. Deodorant and showers are a must! I seriously considered a gas mask every day! 

Tracing off here... Tadaaa, the jacket.


Wearing: Zara bomber jacket, blouse and heels, H&M jeans and rings, Fashionology bracelet.






So in love with these rings at the moment. Got them in silver too. Never ending combining possibilities there!

No comments