New 50mm lens & a lot of happy me


Last Friday I finally ordered a 50mm lens aka 'the blogger lens'. It arrived this morning and I had that Christmas feeling while unwrapping it. It was raining the whole time, but I was set onto taking pictures, so I got ready and waited until it stopped. And after a heavy downpour came the sun. We snapped for about five minutes, until the clouds came out again. I didn't even had time to change the camera settings, but I'm already quite happy with how the pictures turned out. I can't wait to explore all it's possibilities. 



I've been wearing these jeans through the week in different combinations. They're a perfect staple piece in my wardrobe. Need to get a darker pair too.

Wearing: Zara sweater, shoes & pants, True spirit jacket, H&M ring & necklace, Michael Kors watch.


Pretty datn sharp for a 50mm, no? I likes it, need to figure out the right settings for some blurry backdrops too. 




I gave into the tiger trend, I liked how subtle it was. Grey forever!


I love this glitter turquoise eyeliner, it would be priceless if it wouldn't burn my eyes. Suffering for the sake of beauty.




Afterwards I went on snapping everything in the house including some stalking of cat and dog.



The pets are like: 'There she's again'.




My precious!

1 comment

  1. If you are going for finest contents like myself, just go to see this website daily since it offers
    quality contents, thanks

    Check out my website :: legal amphetamines ::
    :
    :

    ReplyDelete