Graphic trench


Ahoy, mates!
 I'm camping at home, trying to leave my house as less as possible, waiting till these cold days are over. See, unemployment also has it's bright sides. Waking up around noon is not a luxury to me anymore. I don't have to stress about deadlines or exams and I can finally read more and I'm in the middle of Fashion Week while in pj's! But hopefully with warmer days also a job will finally be found. My hands are ice cold while I'm typing this and not even a heating device can warm me up. But all things come to an end and so will this winter.

Cheating the winter with a more spring appropriate outfit here. If you travel by car and don't need to be outside for more than a few minutes, you can wear whatever you want. 
I wanted to wear my new trench badly, I bought it at the end of last year, but it was/still is too cold. 
It was a real bargain, marked off at the sales and also buy two pieces for the price of one. I also got a sweater, still need to wear it too. I just don't leave the house that often anymore.


Wearing: Forever 21 trench, H&M tights, Doc Martens boots, Traditional Russian wool scarf, Twice As Nice ring, Ray-Ban Laramie sunglasses.





Always loved and always will love stripes.


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete