Still cold


Still the same cold weather here. At least the sun is shining today.
We had a lot of snow the past weekend. I seriously don't know how people survive in the North.
But the cold is the perfect time to wear my faux furs and let me tell you, I have a lot of them!
Not much to tell here except weather complaining. Still on the job hunt, still a lot of work in our house. 
Very looking forward to spring, but in the meantime have to try my best to wear my fur coats as much as possible.


As by coincident I'm wearing various sale finds in this outfit. All items except the shoes are from various H&M sale finds. The most 'expensive' is the fur coat, I only paid 25 euros for it. The sweater is from the men's department, only for 5 euros. I live in it during fall and winter. Last, but not least are my new, glorious, real leather pants from the Margiela collection for H&M. Coming from 400 to just 20!! Definitely most epic sale find. It was pretty hard to get into them in the fitting room, but the leather gave in a bit and fits pretty nice now. Though sitting is not the easiest task.

Wearing: H&M faux fur coat & sweater, Margiela x H&M leather pants, Sacha boots, Primark beanie, Fossil key bracelet, Twice As Nice ring, Ebay Labradorite pendant.







I've always been a fan of semi precious stones and this Labradorite pendant is the favorite in my collection. Labradorite is thought to be a power stone, that allows to see through illusions and determine your real dreams and goals. It also strengthens the intuition, giving a quick relief from anxiety, hopelessness and depression, replacing them with enthusiasm, self-confidence and inspiration.

All in all, a perfect stone for me. I've been wearing it a lot lately.



In all four years (OMG, I know) that I've been blogging I never took outfit pictures in my actual home town. I lived here since we moved to Belgium, 11 years already. I'm quite fond of it. It's not too big, but not a village either. I rarely do anything besides doing grocery shopping or visiting the library here. My boyfriend and our new house are in another city and I'll be moving once everything is ready there. Still be my home town frequently though.

Pictures by my dear friend Nina. It was so cold when we took the pictures, the wind was literally ice cold. We couldn't feel our fingers, but are still looking cool (get it?!).


No comments