On dark shades

I'm finally free of my exams and studying, just can't believe it!
So, this weekend was one to celebrate it.
Saturday we went to the fashion show of the Antwerp Fashion Academy.
It was inspiring, as always. Afterwards we went to the after party at Ra, the place was packed with the most fashionable people. We soon moved the party to a gay club where we danced till the sun came up.
I enjoyed this night so much, being with your friends and care free, even when u're dead tired.

And again I chose black that night, continuing my pirate theme, I guess :)






I wore : Asos unitard, InWear mesh, Lipsy jacket, Sacha boots & H&M necklace

14 comments

  1. prachtige foto's zeg! die laarzen zijn echt waaaaauw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. toffe foto's!! love the dark atmosphere...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh zo mooi deze foto's! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to gay clubs.
    No worries a boy will harrass you. :D

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new found freedom!

    I love your entire outfit, especially your booties:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your totally black looks! En de andere natuurlijk ook :D
    Mooie ketting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you looks so amazing in black, i love it! the boots really pop u! fabulous with the delicate chiffon fabric, so gorgeous that it is a lot longer! if you are wearing black, you have to play with textures and that is what you are doing. so let the party begin and i hope you will have an amazing summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dit zijn zo'n mooie foto's. De botjes dat je draagt zijn echt mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uugggh lucky you! I still have one month of schoolwork to go. Great pictures btw :)
    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete