Ow!

I know, I know, I know!
I'm probably the worst blogger in the world, I'm for sure.
But I'm back from what seemed like a long blogging break.
Don't ask me why, I don't know, guess I just didn't feel like it for a while and was
busy doing other things. School has been taking it's toll on me and I try to have a life beside it too.
So far, so good, must I say. I've been working on my planning skills, so deadlines won't hit me on my head ones in a while (they still do, though!)
And I swear, blogging is on my to do list, yes, there's an actual list :)

I'll try to be better in the future, expect a new outfit post from me soon.
The problem with outfit posts these days is the absence of light, it gets dark so fast, and the weekends are mostly filled with nightly outings too.

In the meanwhile, here're a few pictures from the exhibit of Stephen Jones.
You couldn't but just fall in love with all the amazing head pieces!

Photobucket

The picture is an actual proof that I'm alive!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


10 comments

  1. Die eerste foto is echt leuk, hihi!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die draden kwamen allemaal los, net zoals bij het gele kleedje!

    Liefs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke trui!
    Ik vond de tento indrukwekkend, maar tegelijkertijd ook heel chaotisch (met die cijfertjes allemaal door elkaar).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb ook niet geblogt over die van Stephen Jones, ondanks dat ik ben geweest. Schande gewoon! Maar het was wel enorm indrukwekkend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you're still with us! The exhibition does look awesome. And don't worry about not blogging lately, I'm just happy that you're back and really looking forward to an outfit post of yours ;)

    xx
    Fashezine

    p.s. glad you liked my Halloween post, I kinda thought you would :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos! and loving your outfit too

    feel free to follow me xoxo
    twitter:@FASHION_ICE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went there too!! I liked it a lot! but I do not like a lot the pictures I took. Anyway, we should definitely meet!! :)
    I'm going to text you, as I changed my number.

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful to see you back! And I absolutely love this post - I wish I could see this exhibition with my own eyes. I did recognized some of the hats. I have worked on some of them when working with Stephen Jones!Beautiful all around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy to hear that you actually worked on some of them <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik ben er ook geweest. Heb enkele posts terug er ook over geblogd!

    Je blog is geweldig!

    Liefs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete