Neon Spots

Here're the promised pictures from the Hermès "I love my scarf" party that I went to last Thursday. I had a nice time, especially because my friend Nathalie was with me.
She's a little sunshine! A big thanx to her and her bf for providing the pictures ;)

We had an opportunity to take a picture with the famous scarf. I also saw a few fellow bloggers. It's always nice to see people in person, makes this all more real to me.
The party itself was nice, but there's always place for improvement...

J'aime mon carré

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my clutch ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This red haired boy (wish I knew his name) practically made my night by telling me I looked magnificent. He did too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Talking to Cindy from Glamour Blog

Photobucket

Wonderful Louise from Owl City

Photobucket

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Me and Nathalie
And yes, I'm totally aware of the fact that I look Chinees.

Photobucket

Also debuting this Dolce & Gabbana dress that I totally adore. It needed a special occasion to be worn. And what about my mad neon sunnies?!
Forgive me all this vanity!

Photobucket

I'm also on Lookbook now ;)


I wore Dolce & Gabbana dress, Prada "Postcards" sunnies and H&M shoes.

20 comments

  1. You're fantastic! <3 lOVE YOUR HAIR.STYLE AND YOUR DRESS IS SO COOL! <3
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second photo! you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. best best outfit so far i have seen from u. i am totally jelous that u got to go to such an amazing party!btw what do you think should have been improved? i'm always curious to find out people's thoughts on that.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic dress! Totally glam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress and I love your clutch. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  6. your d&g dress babe is TO DIE FOR! you did look magnificent that night!! love the second and third pic! the scarf is uber nice too!!

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! Vooral de combinatie leo x neon is heel cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een mooie jurk, staat je super

    ReplyDelete
  9. How chic! I loved all pics and you looked stunning as always. And those sunglasses are fab too, are they Prada?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echt superfoto's met de carré! Supermooie jurk trouwens!!!
    Welkom op Lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je staat op de Belmodo-site, bij première van YSL: http://belmodo.tv/mode/cult-update/2010/09/21/belmodo-tv-avant-premire-the-day-after/
    x Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, we love what you're doing on your blog Insomnia. We wanted to thank you for entering the contest that Beso.com sponsored on the glamourai and invite you to enter our new $1,000 “We <3 Brands" Giveaway.

    Thanks so much!
    The Beso.com Team.
    www.beso.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. it seems a very nice party! I like very much your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning... the look is perfection!!! I love the neon touches :)

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your leopard dress! I have one from Forever 21 that looks like rags in comparison! And it looks amazing styled with that Hermes scarf! <3

    Have a great day!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! Oh my! The red-heaired boy is so right, you looked amazing! That dress is stunning on you, with your hair, and with those sandals OMG! You leopard print addiction is definitely motivated and motivating!

    xx,
    I

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous ! :D I love the dress and the bag is just amazing ! :D
    kiss, Mandy <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. je zag er ook echt leuk uit! hopelijk leest die 'red haired boy' je blog ;p

    ReplyDelete