Antwerp Royal Academy Show 2010

So, here're finally some pictures of the show in Antwerp.
Chose just some to have an overall impression.
I took about 650 pictures that evening, but because the light wasn't so good from where I was sitting, most of them were no good.
I'm always so inspired when I see the students collections. Kind of makes me believe that dreams do come true. And it's always nice to see young talent.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This leopard ensemble was my favorite of the whole show. I wonder where I could buy this kind of beautiful fabric. Nice leopard print is so hard to find.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy shoes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm leaving for a metal/rock festival tomorrow, they're promising hot weather. Hopefully I won't get a sunburn.

Coming up next: pictures from the Academy of Ghent.

12 comments

  1. totally animated & surreal

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are incredible! Tres jealous you got to go to this, Antwerp is truly innovative when it comes to design.

    Phiephie
    THE FASHION SMOKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are incredible! that show seems amazing! :)

    <3chelsea elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...these student designs are incredible. i have been to a couple of fashion graduating shows but i have never seen such innovation as i have seen in these collection. antwerp is defintly a cool place to be as a young fashionable person. too much insipration all around!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures, wish I could've been there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic.... stunning images!

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  7. runway art, without a doubt. breathtaking! x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are amazing, that show looks amazing!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3
    www.eatsleepdenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! That sounds good ! :)
    Love the crazy shoes !
    Come on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete