Sssnakes

These beautiful pictures were taken by Guido Mocafico.
I'm so mesmerized by them, especially by the colors. The greens are my favorite ones, because it's my favorite color.
Snakes are very fascinating creatures, only to think that they have been around for ages.
I would never keep one as a pet, though, I think that they belong to live in their natural habitat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nature has always been a great inspiration source for fashion. Off course these images instantly made me think about McQueen's new campaign picture for the s/s 2010.

Photobucket

14 comments

  1. ik ben zooo bang van slangen, maar deze foto's zijn best wel mooi, ik vind die campagne echt prachtig, zolang ze op de foto blijven is het oké :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only time I've ever felt tempted to touch...

    xoxo faris

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Loulou, ik zou ook niet kunnen zeggen dat ik me aangenaam zou voelen als er ene in de buurt zou zijn. Maar zolang het foto's of in de zoo is, vind ik het niet erg.

    @Yeah, right?! I actually touched a python when I was a kid, it's a special feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the McQueen heels in the last photos ;)
    Remember at the moment the "snake Ads" from one of Gucci´s previous collections!

    Have a beautiful weekend ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those shots are gorgeous, a bit scary for me though, but still, i'm impressed!
    the mcQ ad is awesome. must be quite scary being covered with giant phytons. meisel's a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors and textures are amazing!

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must have been really hard to keep the snakes from moving too far off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I not much of a reptile person. a bit scared to touch snakes. but anyhow, the editorial for McQueen is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. echt superfoto's! en ik moest ook direct aan McQueen denken. echt te cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhhhh so many snakes!!i'm so effen scared of snakes!
    but you're right...i had a really QUICK look at them and they look cool! ;)

    bisous
    annabu

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little bit scary although I do love the colors. I can tolerate snakes only in the form of fabulous Gucci brooches. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, echt cool!
    Ik wou altijd een slang hebben,
    maar ik kreeg er geen van mijn mama.. :(

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look amazing!! Such wonderful alluring images. Would be amazing printed onto slinky dresses!! Gorgeous blog.
    Check out mine:
    http://beautifulstreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete